Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kelli Ruth Barrow age 4. Kelli is such a little princess. She just warms our hearts. Now I know that God gave Greg and I her for a specific reason. This little girl is no doubt a little angle. She is doing so good with her talking, it was a rough start but her speech is improving everyday. She is into her second year of preschool and I thank the lord everyday for her teachers. They help her so much. She is also doing some speech, Occupational, and Developmental Therapies. Her Dev. Therapy is so neat, they actually come pick her up from our house and take her out and basically teach her how to behave well in public. Its great and she loves it. Kelli is now potty trianed!!! Its such a big step for her and we are so proud.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look on your blog! Your kids are so cute and loveable. Cant you just come back and live here again? We miss you all a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish we could! I miss you guys too! Its really lonely here...

    ReplyDelete